Our cookies help us to:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Save you having to log in every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Allow Members and Fellows to access their membership benefits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our cookies
Website function cookies
Our own cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Providing access to your CPD/Revalidation ePortfolio
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Other membership benefits, including access to online journals, TOG and BJOG
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
- A widget from Twitter
- A link to the College's Facebook page
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
- Google Analytics
Turning cookies off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
For more information about turning off cookies on your browser, click the relevant link below:
PC or Mac browsers
To opt out of Google Analytics, please click here.
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called 'spyware'. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.