IMPORTANT UPDATE for Part 1 and Part 2 MRCOG September 2014 exam candidates (Erbil and Islamabad centre)
This section of the website brings together everything you need to know about the Part 1 MRCOG.
All the latest news and announcements about the Part 1 MRCOG will appear on this page. If you're an exam candidate, please check this page regularly to keep up to date.
Part 1 MRCOG - 1 September 2014 candidate instructions
All candidates entered for the forthcoming September exam are encouraged to carefully read the candidate instructions.
- Please read the venue addresses and exam times for 1 September 2014.
Changes to the Part 1 MRCOG examination (from March 2015)
In March 2015, the format of the Part 1 examination will change. Download the MRCOG – proposed changes document (PDF) for full details.
Applying for the Part 1 MRCOG exam
Applications for the September 2014 Part 1 MRCOG exam are now closed. Applications for March 2015 will open Mid-October.
Preparing for the exam
If you're thinking about sitting the Part 1 MRCOG exam:
- Read the RCOG regulations on the Part 1 MRCOG
- Read the regulations on exam currency and number of attempts
- View the Part 1 MRCOG exam calendar to see when and where you can sit the exam
- Read the answers to frequently asked questions about the Part 1 MRCOG
If you've already registered to sit the Part 1 MRCOG exam, or want to find out more about the Part 1 MRCOG:
- Read a summary of the Part 1 MRCOG syllabus
- Find out about the format of the Part 1 MRCOG (September 2014 exam only)
- Find out about the format of the Part 1 MRCOG (from March 2015) (PDF)
- Search for revision courses on the RCOG Events page
- Find out about revision resources to help you prepare
- Find out how the pass mark is set
If you've already sat the Part 1 MRCOG exam:
- Download the pass list for the most recent exam (March 2014, PDF)
- Read the College's complaints and appeals policy (PDF)
If you can't find what you're looking for on the website, or have any questions, please email the Part 1 MRCOG Secretary or call +44 20 7772 6253.