This section of the website brings together everything you need to know about the Part 2 MRCOG.
All the latest news and announcements about the Part 2 MRCOG will appear on this page. If you are an exam candidate, please check this page regularly to keep up to date.
Download the pass list for the September/November 2013 exam (PDF)
Applying for the exam
If you request a postal application on or after Tuesday 17 December, please note that the Examination department cannot guarantee to send the form to you in time for the closing date of Friday 20 December 2013.
We strongly urge any prospective candidates who have yet to complete their bookings to do so as soon as possible.
Apply for the March/May 2014 Part 2 MRCOG exam.
If you are thinking about sitting the Part 2 MRCOG exam:
- Read the College’s regulations on the Part 2 MRCOG, and the regulations on exam currency and number of attempts
- See the Part 2 MRCOG exam calendar – where and when you can sit the exam
- Find the answers to frequently asked questions
- Apply to have your training assessed
Preparing for the exam
If you've already registered to sit the Part 2 MRCOG exam, or want to find out more about the Part 2 MRCOG:
- Read a summary of the Part 2 MRCOG syllabus
- Find out about the format of the Part 2 MRCOG
- Search for MRCOG revision courses on the RCOG Events page
- See what revision resources are available to help you prepare
- Find out how the pass mark is set
After the exam
If you've already sat the Part 2 MRCOG exam:
- Download the pass list for the September/November 2013 exam (PDF)
- Find out information about the November admission ceremony
- Read the College’s complaints and appeals policy (PDF)
If you can't find what you're looking for on the website, or have any questions, please email the Examination Department or call +44 20 7772 6210.