Over the years a comprehensive set of benefits has been set up to assist in maintaining the correct standards of the speciality as well as providing added value to the membership.
We have prepared a leaflet to tell you more about membership benefits.
Benefits of membership with the RCOG include:
- The right to use post-nominals (FRCOG & MRCOG) awarded by the College
- CPD Programme (seperate subscription required for those on a concessionary or international subscription rate)
- Access to StratOG: StratOG is the RCOG's E-learning platform hosting a range of online resources including core training, advanced training, online lectures and work place videos for best practice in your speciality.
- BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology: A monthly peer-reviewed academic journal providing the definitive collection of original research in women's health around the world.
- TOG: The Obstetrician and Gynaecologist: A quarterly journal aimed at supporting your CPD activities and an essential component in keeping you up to date with developments in our speciality.
- RCOG Membership Matters: Your tri-annual membership magazine full of College news and the opportunity to share your initiatives with the rest of our membership.
- RCOG Scanner: Our monthly E-Newsletter containing important information within O&G, an update from the Honorary Secretary as well as news and upcoming events from the College.
Knowledge & Resources
- E-Journal access: The library holds a unique collection of electronic journals that are free to access for our membership, trainees, associates and affilaites.
- Library Enquiry and Clinical Enquiry Services: Professional researchers and the Knowledge Management team at your disposal using some of the best databases and research tools to support your work.
- Databases: You will receive advice and assistance using key databases such as MEDLINE and the Cochrane Library.
Access to College facilities
- Discounted rates for the DOMUS: Your very own boutique hotel in the heart of London catering for both your business and pleasure requirements.
- Access to the College reading rooms
- Discounts for hire on the College facilities: Dedicated Meeting team who can provide function rooms, meetings and private functions for our membership. As a member of the RCOG you will receive 15% off the standard rate of courses.
- RCOG eXXtra: Take advantage of our new discounts scheme where savings can be made on travel, home insurance, accommodation and much more (UK membership only).
- Discounted membership with the Royal Society of Medicine: The RCOG has linked up with the RSM to offer our membership the chance to access a host of extra benefits and opportunities.
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring (EFM) resource: Comprehensive web based resource developed by the ROCG and the Royal College of Midwives available free to our UK members and at a discounted rate to our international membership.
- RCOG awards and grants: Through the generosity of benefactors and the legacies of past members the College offers annual awards and Fellowships including research grants, travel awards and lectureships.
- Online Register of Fellows & Members
- Media advice
- Voting rights
Please note the above benefits are available to Fellows and Members of the College who are not in subscription arrears. RCOG eXXtra is currently only available to those in the British Isles.