Menopause is one of the most important milestones in a women’s life, with more and more women seeking specialist opinion on this and possible treatment. This on-demand webinar is a unique opportunity for you to:
- Be aware of the varying aspects of menopause
- Know the benefits and risks associated with use of all types of menopause treatment options including alternatives
- Understand the key factors in the counselling of women
- Be updated regarding the different routes and regimens of hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Understand the rationale behind recommendations of the NICE menopause guideline.
- Key points in counselling regarding risks and benefits of HRT and alternatives
- Increase your awareness, knowledge and safety of available HRT types and the criteria for their individualised use.
Who should watch the webinar?
- Obstetricians and gynaecologists (consultants and trainees)
- Clinical nurse specialists
- Sexual health Specialists
- General practitioners
- All other relevant health care professionals
- Service users