If you are attending Congress 2022 in-person, below is some key information to support you before, during and after this flagship event.
- Congress app – Download the 2022 Congress app for Android or iOS users by searching for RCOG2022 on your device’s app store. Exciting app functions including social feed – post your latest comments and photos of Congress and share your thoughts and experiences with other delegates, session Q&A – all questions for session speakers can be sent via the app and will be facilitated by the chair in each session
- Name badges – You will receive your badge QR code via email prior to arriving at Congress as part of our final pre-event communication. For fast-track entry, simply print out the email or have it available on your smart phone/device, have it ready to scan at one of our self-service badge printers on arrival and your badge will be printed. We ask that you always wear your name badge during Congress. Security staff will use your badge to allow access to the event.
- Directions – The RCOG World Congress 2022 is being held at the RCOG Headquarters at 10-18 Union Street, London, SE1 1SZ. Situated in the heart of London Bridge, 10 Union Street is easily accessible by a variety of public transport options. The nearest tube stations are London Bridge or Borough, both within 5 minutes. This gives easy access from the Northern and Jubilee lines. Upon exit from the tube follow the signs for Borough High Street. The nearest main line train station is London Bridge. On exiting the station follow the signs for Borough Market.
- Social – For information on the local area, including places to eat and drink as well as other activities and places to explore, please visit www.banksidelondon.co.uk. View below the key social event being hosted at this year’s Congress for in-person delegates:
-President’s Drinks Reception - June 13, 2022, from 5:50 pm to 6:45 pm.
- Babies and children at Congress – We want to make it as easy as possible for parents and carers to attend Congress. We have a parent room located at Union Street for use during Congress and only ask that if you are bringing a baby/child, you are mindful of other attendees and try to minimise noise disruption during the sessions.
- Cloakroom – There will be a complimentary cloakroom for the duration of the Congress. This will be located on level 1 and will be open between 7.30am and 5pm each day.
- Onsite assistance – If you have any general queries or require assistance whilst onsite at Union Street, please speak to a member of staff at the main desk located on the ground floor. For Congress content related queries, please use the ‘Live help’ feature within the RCOG 2022 app.
- Photography and filming – Please note that professional photos will be taken during Congress, including social events. If you do not want to be included in these please let the photographer know. You are welcome to take your own photos and share them via our app or Twitter using #RCOG2022. We ask that you do not record any of the sessions, as these will be made available to you post event for 6 months via the Congress platform and app.
- Catering – Arrival, morning and afternoon tea breaks will be provided as part of the main Congress registration, along with a hot buffet lunch each day. There will be a number of water stations located around the venue and we recommend you bring your own reusable water bottle to refill and use during the Congress.
- Prayer room – The multi-faith room at Union Street is available for use and is located on the ground floor in the library.
- Wi-Fi - Guest Wi-Fi is available at Union Street through the ‘RCOG Guest’ network. You can sign-in with password ‘10-18UnionSt’.
- Feedback/Certificate of attendance - In the days following the Congress you will receive a feedback survey via email (this will be sent to the email address that was provided in your original registration form). Upon completion of the feedback survey, you will be able to view, download and print your certificate of attendance.
- CPD and Accreditation for members – For those following the RCOG CPD framework and ePortfolio, you may claim 1 credit for up to 3 hours or 2 credits per day for a full day’s attendance at the Congress. Further credits are available for reflection and action following the activity (1 credit for reflection and 1 or 2 credits for action). Please see the CPD framework for further guidance.
- CPD and Accreditation for non-members – For those not registered on the RCOG CPD programme, the Congress provide a total of 75 hours of learning if you attend/view all content. You will need to confirm with the institute which manages your CPD programme how to claim your CPD credits for this learning.