Early bird registration
Up to and including Monday 25 April 2022
From Tuesday 26 April 2022
Consultants, Specialists, GPs, SAS Doctors
Midwives and AHP
Low resource countries*
See what others have to say about Congress
What does my registration fee include:
- Full three day programme
- Pre-Congress and on-demand content available to suit your flexible learning
- Access to Congress app for networking, 121 meetings, Q&A, polling and live reactions
- Six-month post-event access to over 70 hours of content– an increase of three months compared to 2021
- Save on travel and accommodation
- Access to virtual exhibition centre
- Reduced registration fee making this excellent value
- Learn from the comfort of your own home
- Virtual event platform will see the introduction of an enhanced user experience and navigation through the introduction of virtual environments from the Union Street venue
Terms and conditions
See the full list of terms and conditions for World Congress 2022.
Group registration enables Group Co-ordinators to register, view and manage multiple registrations for this congress. It is designed for groups of over two delegates. Groups of less than two should register individually, using the main registration portal.
Please ensure to have unique email addresses and mobile numbers for each attendee and contact the congress secretariat if you may need further assistance in processing the group registration.
RCOG 2021 featured 49% of delegates attending for the first time and we were delighted to welcome delegates from over 85 countries – making this a truly inclusive global event. Feedback included:
- 94% said they would recommend Congress to a colleague
- 95% agreed the programme met their development needs
- 94% said the presentations were of high quality and easy to understand
Yes, as submitting an abstract does not automatically register you as a Congress delegate.
Authors must register by the early bird deadline (Monday 25 April 2022).
If the named abstract presenter has not registered for the Congress by Monday 25 April 2022, the abstract will be withdrawn.
* Anyone practising in band B and Band C countries below is eligible for the Low Resource Countries delegate rate. This rate is not open to anyone resident in band A countries and you are not eligible if you are originally from one of these countries but now living, practising, or studying in a Band A country. Find out more and see Band B and Band C countries.
View FAQs and contact the team by phone, live chat and email via our dedicated help centre.
Abstract submission deadline:
Sunday 13 February 2022
Abstract author notifications:
Friday 25 March 2022
Early bird delegate fee deadline:
Monday 25 April 2022
ePoster submission deadline:
Sunday 5 June 2022
Monday 13 – Wednesday 15 June 2022