View FAQs and contact the team by phone, live chat and email via our dedicated help centre.
In-person registration for RCOG World Congress 2022 is now FULL. To attend this year's event, please secure your virtual registration today.
Early bird registration
Up to and including Monday 25 April 2022
From Tuesday 26 April 2022
Consultants, Specialists, GPs, SAS Doctors
Midwives and AHP
Low resource countries*
See what others have to say about Congress
The in-person event will be held at the RCOG headquarters in London, and the registration numbers have been set in line with the capacity of the venue.
The combination of the in-person and virtual attendance options will allow us to welcome as many delegates as wish to attend, making the Congress as inclusive as possible.
To ensure fairness due to the limited capacity of our building, we are capping the number of each registration category listed above.
In-person international band B & C places are now sold out. Book your in-person UK or international band A registration while availability lasts.
In person registration
- 350 places limited on a first come, first served basis.
- Held at the College’s new award winning headquarters in Union Street, London.
- Following a historical move in 2019, we look forward to welcoming a capacity number of delegates to explore the state-of-the-art facilities.
- Over 70 hours of content over the three days.
- Six-month post-event access to all content via a state-of-the-art virtual platform.
- Access to the Congress app for networking, 121 meetings, Q&A, polling and live reactions.
- Pre-Congress and on-demand content available to suit your flexible learning.
- Lunch and refreshments across all three days.
Group registration enables Group Co-ordinators to register, view and manage multiple registrations for this congress. It is designed for groups of over two delegates. Groups of less than two should register individually, using the main registration portal.
Please ensure to have unique email addresses and mobile numbers for each attendee and contact the congress secretariat if you may need further assistance in processing the group registration.
Terms and conditions
See the full list of terms and conditions for World Congress 2022.
Yes, as submitting an abstract does not automatically register you as a Congress delegate.
Authors must register by the early bird deadline (Monday 25 April 2022).
If the named abstract presenter has not registered for the Congress by Monday 25 April 2022, the abstract will be withdrawn.
* Anyone practising in band B and Band C countries below is eligible for the Low Resource Countries delegate rate. This rate is not open to anyone resident in band A countries and you are not eligible if you are originally from one of these countries but now living, practising, or studying in a Band A country. Find out more and see Band B and Band C countries.
Abstract submission deadline:
Sunday 13 February 2022
Abstract author notifications:
Friday 25 March 2022
Early bird delegate fee deadline:
Monday 25 April 2022
ePoster submission deadline:
Sunday 5 June 2022
Monday 13 – Wednesday 15 June 2022