Around 1000 faculty deliver a busy programme of short theoretical training courses to over 5000 O&G clinicians each year at our London headquarters. Our courses and conferences focus on a range of issues across the whole of the specialty.
We offer the opportunity to broadcast these courses via videoconference, giving those who can’t visit the RCOG in person the chance to attend an RCOG conference or course.
Benefits of videoconferencing
Participants benefit from:
- Hearing the latest advances in their field
- Participating in live discussions
- Receiving an RCOG certificate of attendance
- Gaining exclusive access to speaker presentations
- Obtaining CPD credits
- Reducing travel time and costs, avoiding staying in hotels and spending time away from home
- Being eco-friendly – improving our environment
What your organisation needs
To broadcast one of our courses, you need a minimum of 50 delegates within your country/region who are able to meet in one central venue. Your organisation will also need:
- Auditorium/lecture room with video/data projection and PA system
- Roving microphones for live discussions
- Compatible IP-based videoconferencing unit
- Administrative support (before the event and on the day)
- Audiovisual technician (pre-testing and on-day support)
Are you interested?
First, review our events calendar to decide which course you wish to broadcast, then email Isabel DiVanna or call +44 20 7772 6288.
Allow a minimum of 6 months before the event is due to take place – this way you can communicate the exciting venture to your local networks and increase delegate numbers.