The College runs over 70 events each year covering a range of general and specialist topics within O&G. Our events attract more than 5000 delegates and 1200 expert speakers, making them an ideal opportunity to raise your profile, promote your brand and products to a new audience and strengthen existing partnerships.
View the RCOG events calendar
We offer a range of opportunities to connect your company or product with leaders in the field of O&G – please see below. Please also read our policy on working with industry.
Sponsoring one of our events allows you to receive maximum recognition and profile from pre-conference marketing to post-event evaluation. It's a great way to connect with delegates, show leadership, build relationships and demonstrate that your organisation is attuned to the top issues.
All sponsors receive a 1m x 2m stand, space for a pull up banner and a single electrical socket, a table with two chairs and two stand personnel passes (with full catering).
Depending on your sponsorship tier, packages may include additional branding opportunities, satellite symposia and much more.
Contact Sarah McDermott at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to get a copy of our 2018 Corporate Opportunities Guide.
Our comprehensive package includes:
- 2m x 1m exhibition stand, with single electric power socket, 1 table with 2 chairs, and space for a pop up banner
- up to 2 stand manager passes per day, with catering and documentation.
Allocation of stands
Priority will be given to Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsors. Once these have been allocated, stand choice will be opened to exhibitors with signed contracts. Stands will be allocated to exhibitors on a first-come, first-served basis.
Additional sponsorship items
- Delegate bags (with prominence for RCOG branding)
- Sponsorship of conference session, workshop or drinks reception*
- Pre- and post-delegate lists (name and hospital)
- Loose delegate and leaflet/flyer insert
- Loose inserts handed out at registration*
- Branded stationery (subject to sponsor agreement)
*Provided not taken by Gold or Silver sponsors
For more information about sponsorship and exhibitions, and for information about prices, please email Sarah McDermott at email@example.com