- The family room: Our largest room has a king-size bed and a sofa bed, and sleeps up to 4 people; the en-suite bathroom has a walk-in shower
- Double rooms: All 9 double rooms have king-size beds and en-suite baths or walk-in showers
- Twin room: Our twin room has two single beds and a walk-in shower
All rates quoted are inclusive of VAT and continental breakfast and are irrespective of single or double occupancy.
- Standard rate: £150 per room per night
- RCOG Fellow/Member/Trainee rate: £125 per room per night
- Additional charge for sofa bed: £50 per night
Our daily breakfast buffet offers a selection of cereals, fresh fruit, yogurts, juices, pastries, cheeses and meat. We also serve cafetieres of coffee, pots of tea and freshly made toast on request.
Rooms on Regent’s Park is situated on the Outer Circle surrounding Regent’s Park, within easy reach of central London.
See our location map, and find out how to reach us by car, on foot or on public transport.
Make a booking
- To check availability, please call us on +44 20 7772 6234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a room is available, please complete the booking request form (Word document, 676 kb) and return it to us at the College
Find out more and plan your visit
For more information about Rooms on Regent’s Park, including the London sights and attractions within easy reach, please download our brochure (PDF, 2.15 mb) or take a virtual tour of our rooms below.
View Larger Map
The RCOG also provides details of alternative accommodation for Fellows, Members, Trainees and others on College business if Rooms on Regent’s Park is fully booked.