We are seeking a Chair for Tommy’s Centre for Maternity Improvement Programme Advisory Group (PAG)
The Tommy’s Centre for Maternity Improvement is recruiting an independent Chair for the Programme Advisory Group (PAG) to provide expert, independent and authoritative advice and will provide recommendations on the implementation and evaluation of the programme. This is an honorary post but reasonable travel costs will be reimbursed.
The Tommy’s Centre for Maternity Improvement is the result of a unique collaboration between the Royal College of Obstetricians (RCOG) and the Royal College of Midwives (RCM), as well University of Bristol, King’s College London, St George’s, PROMPT Foundation and University of Sheffield. It is funded by Tommy’s Charity.
The responsibilities of the PAG chair includes:
- Providing leadership and direction to the PAG and be the key professional link between the Tommy’s Centre, its Collaborators and the RCOG.
- Working closely with the RCOG Executive Director of Development, the Vice President, Clinical Quality and the Senior Director for Clinical Quality to enable the PAG to fulfil their responsibilities for the overall governance and strategic direction of the Tommy’s Centre in line with the RCOG/Tommy’s Agreement.
- Convening and chairing PAG meetings on a quarterly basis.
- Representing the Collaboration at RCOG Council meetings and RCOG Trustees Board as required.
- Representing the Collaboration outside board meetings (e.g. at meetings with Tommy’s).
Further information is included in the role description below.
How to apply
Please send a summary CV to TommysCentre@rcog.org.uk
Or by post to Tommy’s Centre Head of Programme, RCOG, 10-18 Union Street, London, SE1 1SZ
We encourage as many people to apply as possible. We wish to ensure broad representation of our membership across College activities, and make sure that your expertise and skills feed into our work.
We carefully consider all applications. Please contact us if you have any queries about the roles, or your eligibility to apply.
If you have any queries or would like more information, please email TommysCentre@rcog.org.uk
Application deadline: Friday 6 March 2020