Ballot papers will be circulated electronically to Members/Fellows, as appropriate, in those constituencies where elections are being held. See the timeline below for more details.
Only those ballot papers from Members/Fellows who are up to date or exempt from paying subscriptions will be included in the election process.
The elections are held using the single transferrable vote (STV) system.
All new Council members will take up post at the Council meeting on 22 September 2017. The timeline for nominations and voting is below:
- Call for nominations: 23 February 2017
- Closing date for receipt of nominations: 4 April 2017
- Ballot papers circulated to Fellows and Members in applicable regions: 7 April 2017
- Closing date for receipt of ballot papers: 19 May 2017
- Votes counted: 25 May 2017
- Attendance at first Council meeting: 22 September 2017
If you have any questions about the process, please contact Kim Dawson: