We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to take on the new role of Honorary Webinar Convenor. The post will be for an initial period of 6 months; however, this may be extended subject to review.
The Webinar Convenor has overall responsibility for developing the programme and content for the RCOG’s series of webinars, scheduled to run monthly from Jan 2021.
The aims of these webinars will be:
- To highlight College activity and increase its visibility to membership, particularly during recovery from the pandemic
- To emphasise strong leadership and direction through challenging times for both the College and the profession
- To engage with Fellows, Members and trainees, with particular on pandemic impact on training and ongoing initiatives including exams digitisation
- To shine a light on the essential work of the College
- To provide the College with a greater voice regarding issues for membership
If you would like to get involved, this is a really exciting role and an we would welcome your application.
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV and the completed application form to Lynn Whitley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or by post to RCOG, 10-18 Union Street, London SE1 1SZ
Application deadline: Wednesday 27 January 2021