We are seeking Members for Tommy’s Centre for Maternity Improvement Programme Advisory Group (PAG)
The Tommy’s Centre for Maternity Improvement is recruiting an independent Programme Advisory Group (PAG) to provide expert, independent and authoritative advice and will provide recommendations on the implementation and evaluation of the programme. This is an honorary post but reasonable travel costs will be reimbursed.
The Tommy’s Centre for Maternity Improvement is the result of a unique collaboration between the Royal College of Obstetricians (RCOG) and the Royal College of Midwives (RCM), as well University of Bristol, King’s College London, St George’s, PROMPT Foundation and University of Sheffield. It is funded by Tommy’s Charity.
The responsibilities of a committee member include:
- To establish appropriate governance arrangements and a defined agreed quorum for decision-making.
- Commenting on key issues outside of the quarterly meetings if the timescale does not match the meeting schedule.
- Facilitating development and implementation of the outputs by promoting the project and the Centre in their organisation, profession and constituency.
- To provide oversight to the management of risks and issues affecting the Centre’s ability to meet its obligations, ensuring appropriate mitigation activities are in place.
- Attending and contributing to quarterly PAG meetings.
- Making recommendations on future membership and development of the Committee and its outputs.
Members may be asked to contribute or review project outputs, communications or take an advisory role in an individual capacity. Any outputs resulting from this will include sufficient acknowledgement of their input.
Further information is included in the role description below.
How to apply
Please send a summary CV to TommysCentre@rcog.org.uk
Or by post to Tommy’s Centre Head of Programme, RCOG, 10-18 Union Street, London, SE1 1SZ
We encourage as many people to apply as possible. We wish to ensure broad representation of our membership across College activities, and make sure that your expertise and skills feed into our work.
If you have any queries or would like more information, please email TommysCentre@rcog.org.uk
Application deadline: Friday 6 March 2020