We are seeking OASI2 Independent Advisory Group Members
The OASI2 Project is recruiting an Independent Advisory Group to provide expert, independent and authoritative advice and will provide recommendations on the implementation and evaluation of the programme.
OASI2 is the result of a unique collaboration between the Royal College of Obstetricians (RCOG), the Royal College of Midwives (RCM), the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM), Croydon Health Services NHS Trust and Kings College London (KCL). It is funded by the Health Foundation.
The responsibilities of a committee member include:
- Monitoring and supervising the progress of OASI2 towards its interim and overall objectives.
- Providing overall supervision, strategic direction and governance of the activities of OASI2.
- Approving any changes from that initially submitted to the funder of OASI2, including any protocol amendments and any later changes necessitated by considerations of feasibility and practicality.
- Advising the OASI2 Project Team on all aspects of the programme, including publicity and dissemination.
- Sharing learning from other national initiatives that is relevant and pertinent to the OASI2 programme and vice versa.
- Attending the Independent Advisory Group (IAG) meetings twice a year.
- Making recommendations on future membership and development of the Committee and its outputs.
Members may be asked to contribute or review project outputs, communications or take an advisory role in an individual capacity. Any outputs resulting from this will include sufficient acknowledgement of their input.
Further information is included in the role description below.
How to apply
Please send a summary CV to OasiCareBundle@rcog.org.uk
Or by post to Director Centre for Quality Improvement and Clinical Audit, RCOG, 10-18 Union Street, London, SE1 1SZ
Please indicate in your covering email whether or not you would like to be considered for the position of Chair.
We encourage as many people to apply as possible. We wish to ensure broad representation of our membership across College activities, and make sure that your expertise and skills feed into our work.
We carefully consider all applications. Please contact us if you have any queries about the roles, or your eligibility to apply.
If you have any queries or would like more information, please email OASICareBundle@rcog.org.uk
Application deadline: Friday 24 January 2020