We are seeking a Convenor for the MRCOG Part 2 Clinical Assessment Revision Resources
This role will have overall responsibility for MRCOG Final Preparation Part 2 portfolio of courses and revision resources:
- MRCOG Final Preparation: Part 2 Revision Course both in UK and internationally.
- MRCOG Final Preparation: Part 2 Enhanced Revision Programme (ERP) – virtual classroom taught course: www.rcog.org.uk/ERP
- StratOG Part 2 Online Resource
The role will be supported by Deputy Convenors.
Tenure of this role: May 2019 – May 2022
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience as an MRCOG examiner
- Strong knowledge of exam question and techniques for Part 2 MRCOG Exam
- Understanding of objectives of education provision in regards to Part 2 MRCOG Exam
- Evidence of enthusiasm and experience working with trainees
- Experience of developing a cohort of faculty to deliver face-to-face and virtual courses
How to apply
Deadline for applications: Thursday 31 January 2019
Interview date: Wednesday 20 February 2019
To apply, read the role description and send a completed application form to Lynn Whitley, Director of Business Development at email@example.com.
Or by post to: Lynn Whitley, Director of Business Development
Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, 27 Sussex Place, Regents Park, London NW1 4RG
For further information about the role, contact Lynn Whitley firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0207 772 6252.