We are seeking a Convenor to organise the RCOG series of Part 2 Revision Courses
The Convenor of the Part 2 MRCOG Revision Courses has a leadership role in devising and delivering suitable revision resources that support UK and international candidates sitting the Part 2 MRCOG examination. By building a core faculty team, the Convenor is responsible for creating virtual and classroom-based learning resources. The Convenor will be assisted by Deputy Convenors.
Tenure for this role: 3 years from May 2022 to May 2025
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience as an MRCOG Examiner
- Experience of developing courses
- Strong knowledge of exam question and techniques for Part 2 MRCOG Exam
- Understanding of objectives of education provision in regards to Part 2 MRCOG Exam
- Evidence of enthusiasm and experience working with trainees
- Experience of developing a cohort of faculty to deliver face-to-face and virtual courses
How to apply
To apply, please send a completed application form to Lynn Whitley, Director of Business Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries, please contact Lynn at email@example.com or phone 0207 772 6252.
Deadline for applications: Friday 4 March 2022
Interview Date: Morning of Thursday 24 March 2022 via Microsoft Teams