We are recruiting for the following roles to support the work of the newly established RCOG/HEE O&G Medical Workforce Working Group:
These appointments are for a 1-year term and will commence from October 2020. Read the Group's terms of reference.
- Registered with a licence to practise with the GMC and in position of good standing
- Consultant, SAS or senior locally employed doctor or senior specialty trainee (ST5+) in Obstetrics &/or Gynaecology in UK NHS Practice
- Clear demonstration of a commitment to improving medical workforce modelling/culture/practices and standards
- Evidence of annual appraisal
- Evidence of equal opportunities and diversity training within 3 years of active practice
How to apply
We are receiving application for the Chair position, please see the chair job description for further information on this. The interviews will be held on 9th October.
Expressions of interest for the member roles should be send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 10am on Friday 2 October 2020
At RCOG we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, promote equality, and challenge discrimination. We encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.