Audit and Risk meeting papers
Members of the Audit & Risk Committee can download meeting papers here (please note you will need to be signed into the website).
- 18 October (moved from 25 October)
The Audit and Risk Committee reports to the Board of Trustees.
The Committee has the following objectives:
- To provide the Board of Trustees with an independent assessment of the College’s external audit and statutory annual accounts, with the objective of providing assurance of the quality and reliability of the published statements; and
- To review/oversee the establishment and maintenance of effective systems of governance, risk management, internal controls, and an appropriately robust financial and legal framework, across the whole of the College’s activities, that support the achievement of the organisation’s objectives and strategic goals.
- Ms Linda Nash: Representative from the Board of Trustees
- Ms Kate Mathers: Representative from the Board of Trustees
- Mr Roy Clarke: Independent Representative
- Mr Tony Thomas: Member Representative from Council
- Prof Mary Ann Lumsden FRCOG: Senior Vice President, Strategic Development
- Dr Alison Wright FRCOG: Vice President, UK and Global Membership
- Ms Kate Lancaster: Chief Executive
- Mr Fred Emden: Deputy Chief Executive
- Ms Fiona Donaldson: Director of Finance
- Auditor: Sayer Vincent (a representative as required)