Quarterly (3x virtual meetings and 1x face-to-face meeting at the RCOG)
- 1 February 2019
- 6 June 2019
- 27 September 2019
The Clinical Quality Assurance Group reports to the Clinical Quality Board.
- Develop and maintain an overall framework for the quality assurance of all clinical quality products
- Quality assurance of all CQ products as follows:
Ensure that the due process has been adhered to for all emerging CQ products, that the products meet the RCOG quality standard, and that patient safety is paramount. This includes (but is not limited to) the following prescribed QA checks:
- Appropriate stakeholder input/collaboration
- Evidence based
- Where necessary, provide QA advice to other College Committees and work in other Directorates in relation to Clinical Quality
- Ensure that relevant information is shared with the appropriate partners for input where necessary, such as specialist societies, Ethics Committee etc. The Group will have the right to co-opt appropriate advisers for specific pieces of work.
- Provide assurance to CQ Board that the totality of the College’s CQ resource is integrated and coherent
- Evaluate the CQAG process and systems at 6 months and one year intervals thereafter.
Please send all correspondence to the committee secretary.
- Vice President, Clinical Quality(Chair)
- 3x representatives from the RCOG membership
- Guidelines Committee representative
- Scientific Advisory Committee representative
- Patient Infirmation Committee representative
- Joint Standing Committee for Patient Safety representative
- Women's Network representative
- Trainees' Committee representative
- Executive Director, External Affairs
- Executive Director, Education & Quality
- Executive Director, NGA
- Senior Director, Clinical Quality
- Head of Quality Improvement
- Head of Lindsay Stewart Centre
- Head of Patient and Public Information
- Editorial and Research Assistant
- Business Manager, Education & Quality