Meeting dates (10:00 start)
- Friday 17 February
- Friday 19 May
- Friday 15 September
- Friday 15 December
The Digital Strategy Executive (DSE) reports to Finance and General Purposes Committee.
- DSE has a strategic remit and is responsible for reviewing business cases and financial plans for website, knowledge and systems development.
- DSE is responsible for horizon scanning for the delivery of digital knowledge and information and for developing the long-term strategic plan for the corporate website the CPD ePortfolio and the StratOG site.
- DSE is responsible for strategic systems planning.
- DSE has oversight of the College’s knowledge management strategy.
Please send all correspondence to the committee secretary.
+44 20 7772 6467
- Deputy Chief Executive
- Executive Director, Resources
- Executive Director, External Affairs
- Head of Information Management and Technology
- Director, Digital Transformation
- Director, Membership