The DRCOG Sub-Committee reports to the Examination and Assessment Committee.
Setting multiple choice questions (MCQs), extended matching questions (EMQs) and single best answer questions (SBAs; best of five) for the DRCOG exam, which is held twice yearly.
- Providing the Examination Department with a draft of the examination paper together with the answer keys at least six months prior to the DRCOG examination.
- Reviewing the performance of MCQ, EMQ and SBA (best of five) questions, and the analysis of results.
- Modifying questions where necessary.
- Maintaining question banks for all questions and writing new questions.
- Undertaking other matters relating to the DRCOG examination, as required by the Examination and Assessment Committee.
- Providing the Examination and Assessment Committee with minutes of meetings.
Dr Aradhana Khaund MRCOG
- Mr Parijat Bhattacharjee FRCOG
- Dr Sanjay Balkrishna Rao MRCOG
- Mr Jonathan Pepper FRCOG
- Mr Ali Nakash MRCOG
- Miss Sarah-Jane Lam MRCOG
Ex officio member
Dr W C Duncan FRCOG (Chair, Examination and Assessment Committee)