The DRCOG Sub-Committee reports to the Examination and Assessment Committee.
Setting multiple choice questions (MCQs), extended matching questions (EMQs) and single best answer questions (SBAs; best of five) for the DRCOG exam, which is held twice yearly.
- Providing the Examination Department with a draft of the examination paper together with the answer keys at least six months prior to the DRCOG examination.
- Reviewing the performance of MCQ, EMQ and SBA (best of five) questions, and the analysis of results.
- Modifying questions where necessary.
- Maintaining question banks for all questions and writing new questions.
- Undertaking other matters relating to the DRCOG examination, as required by the Examination and Assessment Committee.
- Providing the Examination and Assessment Committee with minutes of meetings.
- Mrs P S Arunakumari FRCOG
- Dr A E M Britton (GP/FSRH representative)
- Dr L A Joels FRCOG (ex officio Chair of the Examination and Assessment Committee)
- Dr A Khaund MRCOG
- Mr A Nakash MRCOG
- Mr J Pepper FRCOG
- Mr C P Spencer FRCOG
- Dr L M Turner (FSRH representative)