- 24 January 2020
- 4 June 2020
- 9 September 2020
- 27 November 2020
4 per year. Members are required to attend at least 3 meetings
The DRCOG Sub-Committee reports to the Examination and Assessment Committee.
Writing the single best answer (SBAs) questions and setting the papers for the DRCOG examination, which is held twice yearly.
- Providing the Examination Department with a draft of the examination paper together with the answer keys at least six months prior to the DRCOG examination.
- Reviewing the performance of SBA questions, and analysing results.
- Modifying questions where necessary.
- Maintaining question banks for all questions and writing new questions.
- Undertaking other matters relating to the DRCOG examination, as required by the Examination and Assessment Committee.
- Providing updates, on committee related issues, to the Examination and Assessment Committee.
- Chair, selected by competitive interview, according to the approved role description
- 7 members selected according to the approved role description
- Membership of the Sub-committee should reflect those special interests relevant to women’s health and primary care, including reproductive health/family planning.
- At least 1 member should be a representative of general practice with MRCGP.
- Chair of the Examination and Assessment Committee, ex officio