- Thursday 11 February 2021, from 14.00 to 16.00
- Friday 30 April 2021, from 09.30 to 11.30
- Thursday 15 July 2021, from 14.00 to 16.00
- Friday 8 October 2021, from 09.30 to 11.30
The Global Health Board reports to Council.
The following committees report to the Global Health Board:
- Provide guidance on the strategic direction of RCOG global activity outside the UK and Ireland ensuring alignment with UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Receive updates on RCOG global activity ensuring there is a collaborative and consistent approach to RCOG activity overseas.
- Provide support on the development of relationships with key global partners and stakeholders who will work with the College to aid the delivery of the RCOG’s strategic plan.
- Understand and promote the local expertise and experience in-country available to the RCOG from its global network of Fellows and Members (including International Representative Committees and Liaison Groups).
- Advise on the need and purpose of activity in-country, (scale and scope). Provide oversight of delivery to ensure the work it aligned with RCOG strategy and makes the best use of resources.
- Oversee the work of the Centre for Women’s Global Health providing advice and identifying opportunities to support the delivery of the strategy.
- In conjunction with the Education Board, oversee the work of the Trainee’s Global Health Committee and the MTI Committee.
- Review routine reports from the Clinical Study Group for Global Health to ensure better alignment of College research activity with other global work of the College.
- Consider the role that equality, diversity and inclusion can play in addressing disparities in health outcomes for women.
- Vice President, Global Health
- Chair, Trainees' Global Health Committee
- Chair, MTI Committee
- International Council Representative for Australasia, America and Pacific Rim
- International Council Representative for Europe and Central Asia
- International Council Representative for Middle East and North Africa
- International Council Representative for South Asia
- International Council Representative for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Chief Executive, RCOG
- Executive Director of Membership and Global
- Executive Director of Education, Quality & Projects, RCOG
- Centre for Global Women's Health, RCOG
- Executive Director of External Affairs, RCOG
- International Education Development Manager
- RCOG Honorary Officers (ex officio)