Please note: this committee was previously the Global Project Development and Global Project Implementation Committees
Meeting dates (09:30 start)
- 10 March
- 30 June
- 29 September
- 1 December
- 9 February
- 18 May
- 14 September
- 23 November
The Global Project Management Committee reports to the Global Health Board.
Further work up of agreed project/activity areas; confirmation of project leader and onward referral to appropriate committee.
- To work up projects and activities agreed by Global Health Chair and/or Global Health Board.
- To maintain a list of stakeholders interested in relevant Global Health activities.
- To draw upon the expertise and experience of our global network of Fellows and Members to make an effective contribution to improving sexual and reproductive health care, and in particular to reducing maternal and neonatal mortality and morbidity.
- To respond to consultation documents.
- Detailed project work up, design, implementation and monitoring.
- To deliver, implement and mentor projects approved by the Global Health Chairs and/or the Global Health Board.
- To monitor, evaluate and learn lessons around individual project and budget implementation.
- To approve budgets for all projects and activities by mutual agreement and sign-off by all parties well before any activity takes place.
- To monitor and advise on Global Health Unit annual budget.
Please send all correspondence to the committee secretary.
Tel: +44 20 7772 6311
- Dr Hani Fawzi FRCOG - Vice President, Global Health
- Professor Mary Ann Lumsden FRCOG - Senior Vice President, Strategic Development
- Dr Alison Wright, FRCOG - Vice President, UK and Global Membership
- Professor Tim Draycott FRCOG - International Council Representative for Australia, America and Pacific Rim
- Professor Fionnuala McAuliffe FRCOG - International Council Representative for Europe and Central Asia
- Mr Hassan Shehata FRCOG - International Council Representative for Middle East and N Africa
- Dr Ranee Thakar FRCOG - International Council Representative for South Asia
- Dr Rhona Hughes FRCOG - International Council Representative for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Angelina Namiba - RCOG Women’s Network representative
- Dr Mary McCauley MRCOG - Representative from Global Health Trainees Working Group
- Dr Helen Allott FRCOG – Clinical Lead, Excellence Programme: Obstetric Skills Course
- Professor Alison Fiander FRCOG – Clinical Lead, Leading Safe Choices
- Dr Felicity Plaat - Representative from Obstetrics Anaethetists’ Association
- Professor Gwyneth Lewis FRCOG - Representative from UCL Institute for Women’s Health
- Louise Silverton - Representative from Royal College of Midwives
- Dr Sebastian Taylor - Representative from Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Jane Hatfield - Representative from Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Linda Burke - Executive Director, Education & Quality, RCOG
- Ann Tate - Director of Global Development, RCOG
- Binta Patel - Global Health Manager, RCOG
- Lizzie Rafii-Tabar - Global Health Projects Manager, RCOG
- Aleksandra Dubanowicz - Global Health Projects Administrator, RCOG
- Rakhi Shah - Senior Development Manager, RCOG