Meeting dates (10:00–16:30)
- 22 February
- 17 May
- 6 September
- 22 November
The Guidelines Committee reports to the Clinical Quality Board.
- To develop and update guidelines as determined by the Board.
- To collaborate with other organisations and produce or endorse guidelines, as determined by the Board.
- To collaborate with other committees on other College activities (e.g. audits, Scientific Advisory Committee papers, scientific meetings, study groups) as determined by the Board.
- To provide comments on consultation documents, particularly most NICE guidelines, quality standards and technology evaluations.
- To facilitate and approve the care pathways for Map of Medicine.
- To produce consent information.
Please send all correspondence to the committee secretary:
Tel: +44 20 7045 6749