Meeting dates (10:00–16:30)
- 22 February
- 17 May
- 6 September
- 22 November
The Guidelines Committee reports to the Clinical Quality Board.
- To develop and update guidelines as determined by the Board.
- To collaborate with other organisations and produce or endorse guidelines, as determined by the Board.
- To collaborate with other committees on other College activities (e.g. audits, Scientific Advisory Committee papers, scientific meetings, study groups) as determined by the Board.
- To provide comments on consultation documents, particularly most NICE guidelines, quality standards and technology evaluations.
- To facilitate and approve the care pathways for Map of Medicine.
- To produce consent information.
Please send all correspondence to the committee secretary.
Tel: +44 20 7772 6429
- Dr Manish Gupta MRCOG
- Dr Andrew Thomson MRCOG
- Dr MA Ledingham MRCOG
- Dr B Magowan FRCOG
- Dr M Davies (NICE Clinical Advisor)
- Mr B Doak (NICE Guidelines Commissioning Manager)
- Mr R Fernando FRCOG
- Dr S Hussain MRCOG (Trainee Representative)
- Dr M Jolly (NHS England Representative)
- Dr S Karavolos MRCOG
- Mr B Kumar FRCOG
- Ms J Leonard (Women’s Network Representative)
- Dr C Love (NHS Scotland Representative)
- Dr A Macleod FRCOG
- Mr A McKelvey MRCOG
- Mr E Morris FRCOG (Vice President, Clinical Quality)
- Ms R Russell (Women’s Network Representative)
- Dr P Sarkar FRCOG
- Dr R Trochez MRCOG
- Director of Clinical Quality, RCOG
- Clinical Effectiveness Manager, RCOG