Meeting dates (15:00 start)
- 14 March
- 4 July
- 31 October
The Investment Advisory Panel is an advisory, not a decision making body. Any recommended changes to Policy, fund vehicles/managers, investment or divestment must be approved by the Finance and General Purposes Committee.
- To review the Investment Policy Statement annually (and in-year, if required).
- To review the performance of the investment managers.
- To monitor investment managers, ensuring compliance with stated Investment Policy, particularly on matters of risk, time horizons, liquidity needs and ethical requirements.
- To review the range of investment vehicles used by the RCOG, ensuring optimum risk/reward balance, suitable cash holding for liquidity requirements and suitability to deliver stated Policy.
- To periodically organise formal interviews with alternative investment managers, making recommendations on fund movements, as appropriate.
- To act as the agent of F&GPC, fulfilling their instructions (e.g. liquidating funds for cash).
- To provide minutes and make recommendations to F&GPC.
- To carry out other duties as may be determined by F&GPC.
Please send all correspondence to the committee secretary.
Tel: +44 20 7772 6242
- Deputy Chief Executive, RCOG
- President, RCOG
- Senior Vice President - Strategic Development, RCOG
- Two clinical representatives
- Three external advisors
- Director of Finance, RCOG