Meeting dates (18:00 start)
- 25 January 2018
- 26 April 2018
- 6 September 2018
The Northern Ireland Committee reports to UK Membership Board.
To discuss and advise the College on specialty-related matters, particularly within Northern Ireland. Subjects for consideration may be referred from Council of the RCOG, from the Department of Health and Social Services and Public Safety for Northern Ireland (DHSSPSNI), from the Northern Ireland Assembly or the Northern Ireland Committee itself.
Minutes of the meeting will be kept by the secretary and submitted to the UK Membership Board for ratification.
Please send all correspondence to the committee secretary.
- Dr C Bailie – RCOG Council
- Prof J Dornan – RCOG Council
- Dr P Fogarty – RCOG Senior Vice President, Global Health
- Dr K Glackin – Trainees’ representative
- Dr D Glenn – SE Trust
- Dr A Hamilton - SE Trust; also represents NIRCOG to PHA (Safety Forum)
- Ian Harley – Belfast Trust
- Ms B Hughes – College of Midwifery
- Dr L Johnston – Northern Trust
- Dr A Mageed – Western Trust
- Prof N McClure – QUB
- Dr R McMillen
- Dr M Murnaghan – Head of School, O&G
- Dr S McNeill – Western Trust
- Dr J Price – Regional Adviser
- Dr D Quinn – Deputy Trainees’ representative
- Dr E Reaney – SMO, Department of Health
- Dr M Sidhu – Southern Trust
- Dr D Sim – Southern Trust
Ex officio members
- RCOG President and Vice Presidents
- Representative from NI CMO’s Office – Dr Heather Livingstone SMO
- Representative from Ulster O&G Society
- Representative from paediatrics and obstetric anaesthesia
- Representative from psychiatry – Dr C Cassidy