The Part 1 MRCOG Sub-committee reports to the Examination and Assessment Committee.
Setting examination papers for the Part 1 MRCOG examination, which is held twice yearly.
- Developing a bank of SBA questions suitable for the Part 1 MRCOG examination.
- Providing the Examination Department with draft SBA papers 6 months prior to the Part 1 MRCOG examination.
- Reviewing the performance of examination questions and the analysis of results.
- Modifying questions, where necessary.
- Maintaining the question bank and writing new questions.
- Undertaking other Part 1 examination matters, as required by the Examination and Assessment Committee.
- To provide the Examination and Assessment Committee with minutes of meetings.
- Mr P Carter FRCOG
- Mr H Mostafa
- Dr R Ganesan FRCPath
- Dr M Rayment
- Dr D Rose MRCOG
- Dr K Younas MRCOG
- Dr L S Thomas MRCOG
- Dr S Jindal MRCOG
- Dr S Thamban FRCOG
Ex officio member
- Dr W C Duncan FRCOG (Chair, Examination and Assessment Committee)