The Part 1 MRCOG Sub-committee reports to the Examination and Assessment Committee.
Setting examination papers for the Part 1 MRCOG examination, which is held twice yearly.
- Providing the Examination Department with drafts of examination papers and answer keys at least six months prior to Part 1 MRCOG examination.
- Reviewing the performance of SBA examination questions and the analysis of results.
- Modifying questions where necessary.
- Maintaining the bank of questions.
- Writing new questions.
- Undertaking other Part 1 MRCOG examination matters as required by the Examination and Assessment Committee.
- To provide the Examination and Assessment Committee with minutes of meetings.
- Mr Fadi Al-Fhaily MRCOG
- Mr P G Carter FRCOG
- Dr Raji Ganesan FRCPath
- Dr S Jindal MRCOG
- Dr Michael Rayment MRCP
- Dr A D Gumma FRCOG
- Dr S Thamban FRCOG
- D L S Thomas MRCOG
- Dr D A Rose MRCOG
- Dr K Younas MRCOG
- Dr N Mukhopadhaya FRCOG
Ex officio member
- Dr W C Duncan FRCOG (Chair, Examination and Assessment Committee)