- 26 February 2020
- 1 May 2020
- 22 July 2020
- 30 October 2020
The Part 1 MRCOG Sub-committee reports to the Examination and Assessment Committee.
Writing the single best answer (SBA) questions and setting the papers for the Part 1 MRCOG examination, which is held twice yearly.
- Developing a bank of SBA questions suitable for the Part 1 MRCOG examination.
- Providing the Examination Department with draft SBA papers 6 months prior to the Part 1 MRCOG examination.
- Reviewing the performance of examination questions and the analysis of results.
- Modifying questions, where necessary.
- Maintaining the question bank and writing new questions.
- Undertaking other Part 1 examination matters, as required by the Examination and Assessment Committee.
- Providing updates, on committee related issues, to the Examination and Assessment Committee.
4 meetings per year.
Members are required to attend at least 3 meetings.
- Chair, selected by competitive interview, according to the approved role description
- 12 members selected according to the approved role description
- Chair of the Examination and Assessment Committee, ex officio