This committtee was previously called Part 2 MRCOG MCQ Sub-Committee.
The Part 2 MRCOG SBA Sub-Committee reports to the Examination and Assessment Committee.
Setting the multiple choice question (SBA) paper for the Part 2 MRCOG Written examination, which is held twice yearly.
- Developing a bank of SBAs suitable for the Part 2 MRCOG examination.
- Providing the Examination Department with a draft SBA paper 6 months prior to the Part 2 MRCOG Written examination.
- Reviewing the performance of examination questions and the analysis of results.
- Modifying questions, where necessary.
- Maintaining the question bank and writing new questions.
- Undertaking other Part 2 SBA examination matters, as required by the Examination and Assessment Committee.
- Developing appropriate standard setting techniques for the Part 2 SBA examination.
- To provide the Examination and Assessment Committee with minutes of meetings.
- Dr S Acharya MRCOG
- Mr N Biswas MRCOG
- Mr A Wijesiriwardana FRCOG
- Mr T Hookway MRCOG
- Dr A Aggarwal MRCOG
- Dr E Ciantar MRCOG
- Mr H Maraj MRCOG
- Dr J S Kallat MRCOG
Ex officio member
- Dr W C Duncan FRCOG (Chair, Examination and Assessment Committee)