Meeting dates (10:00 start)
- 26 January
- 22 June
- 12 October
The Scientific Advisory Committee reports to the Clinical Quality Board.
The Scientific Advisory Committee has a broad brief encompassing both basic and clinical science, including health services research.
- To 'horizon scan' and debate relevant scientific issues, including future developments of relevance to the specialty.
- To produce regular Scientific Impact Papers for the membership.
- To contribute to College responses on national policies and direction.
- To react to requests for scientific advice from Officers, committees, working parties and Fellows/Members of the College.
- To advise Officers and appropriate committees about future national and international scientific and clinical meetings and study groups.
- To report to the Clinical Quality Board and RCOG Clinical Quality Assurance Group.
Please send all correspondence to the committee secretary.
Tel: +44 20 7772 6316