Meeting dates (10.00 start)
The TOG Editorial Board reports to the Journals Business Development Committee.
Board members are responsible for:
- Reviewing potential TOG articles
- Advising on suitable referees
- Suggesting topics for articles to be commissioned
- Proofreading one complete edition of the journal approximately annually
- Attending Board meetings at the RCOG twice per year
Each member of the board is assigned an area of particular clinical interest, e.g. sexual health, general gynaecology.
Members do not receive payment for their services, but they do receive travel expenses for attending meetings.
For membership details and contacts, please visit the TOG page.