Monday 12 July 2021: 9am to 12 noon
Wednesday 13 Oct 2021: 2-5pm
Monday 17 Jan 2022: 9am to 12 noon
Monday 18 April 2022: 9am to 12 noon
Monday11 July 2022: 9am to 12 noon
Wednesday 12 Oct 2022: 2-5 pm
The Welsh Executive Committee reports to the UK Membership Board.
Aims and objectives
- To provide expert multidisciplinary clinical advice to Welsh Government (WG).
- To make recommendations for provision of safe, sustainable, high quality, evidence-based & cost-effective women’s health (maternity & gynaecology) services for Wales.
- To advise WG and Health Education improvement Wales (HEIW) on matters relating to workforce planning and the education and training of staff involved in the provision of women’s health (maternity & gynaecology) services for NHS Wales.
- To provide updates on activity to the RCOG Membership Board and RCOG Council.
Read the full terms of reference (PDF 392kb)
- Chair: Geeta Kumar
- Vice Chair: Angharad Jones