We have negotiated a special membership offer for RCOG Fellows and Members to join the Royal Society of Medicine (RSM) on special terms – saving up to £54.
This offer is open to all RCOG Fellows, Members and Associates who are eligible for Fellowship of the RSM.
How to join
Apply online at www.rsm.ac.uk/become-a-member using the RCOG’s special promo code. If you cannot see the promo code, please log in to the website above, and reload the page.
About the RSM
The RSM is one of the largest providers of medical education in the UK. Each year it organises over 350 conferences spanning over 50+ medical specialties and areas of interest, including O&G, nearly all with CPD accreditation.
Benefits of RSM membership
RSM membership provides an extensive range of professional, educational and social benefits, including:
- Save 40% on all RSM meetings (many are free of charge)
- Fast remote online access to over 5,000 full text eJournals (including the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, the Journal of Psychosomatic Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Obstetric Medicine), 5 major medical databases, 5,000+ eBooks, and Elsevier's ClinicalKey, with over 13,000 medical and surgical videos for clinical training, a database of clinical guidelines and over 3000 drug monographs
- 24/7 access to the RSM’s world-class library with private study rooms (available free of charge) and access to free training courses covering database searching and accessing online resources
- Exclusive members-only club facilities including a Lounge bar and a first-class members-only restaurant (private dining rooms are also available free of charge to members)
- An onsite hotel providing low-cost accommodation when you need to stay in London
- Access to the RSM’s global network of 55+ reciprocal clubs, discounts on Hiscox home insurance, Apple products, cinema tickets, gym membership and much more
For more information, please visit the RSM website.