The NGA offers a wide range of services and products, utilising our skills and experience in systematic reviewing, health economics, information science, project management and guideline development.
We provide a value for money, flexible and adaptable service aimed at suiting the individual requirements of those we work with. Our services are available on an national and international basis.
The following is a list of the core products we offer. With all our products, we can offer a variety of approaches to suit individual needs, ranging from training, advice and planning, through to design and delivery:
- Health economic analysis and modelling
- Literature searches and search strategies
- Systematic reviews
- Design of a guideline project, including methodology
- Input into specific components / stages of guideline development
- Full end to end guideline development undertaking all components / stages and providing project management
- Training courses in health economics, systematic reviewing, literature searches, guideline methodology and methodology
To make an enquiry about NGA services, please contact us via NGAemail@example.com