Skip to main content

Your right to access

The right to access is also known as a "Subject Access Request" (SAR).

A SAR is a written or verbal request received from you to request a copy of your personal data.

You have the right to request all information held about you by the College. This includes your:

  • Paper records
  • Electronic records
  • CCTV footage.

You can find further information on the Information Commissioner’s website:

If you would like to make a subject access request, please complete our Individual rights form and email it back to us with a copy of your photo ID to