The RCOG takes data protection seriously and adheres to EU and UK data protection legislation which governs the collection and management of personal information.
We use personal information provided to us to fulfil our regulatory and statutory obligations, establish professional expertise and status, as well as to confirm identities for legal or regulatory purposes. We also use the information provided by individuals to deliver the tailored services and benefits of the RCOG membership package and/or O&G specialist training programme. These services include:
- Receiving the latest news and developments in O&G
- Educational opportunities like eLearning resources, courses and events
- Update on College activities and opportunities to get involved
- Access to the CPD and/or Training ePortfolio
- New and revised clinical guidance and techniques
- Insight into new journal and research content
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time by contacting us.
Under no circumstances would we share your information with third parties for marketing or any other purposes without your prior knowledge and consent.
Read the RCOG's full data protection policy