Embark on the adventure of a lifetime and climb a volcano in Indonesia, as part of a passionate group taking on the challenge to raise money for global women’s health.
Following the success of the Kilimanjaro trip in 2016, join us in our next 9-day adventure to Indonesian isles Bali and Lombok on 11-20 May 2018. We look forward to gathering a group of passionate individuals for this once-in-a-lifetime trip! Colleagues, families and friends are most welcome to join the team with you.
Why should I come?
- Summit 2 volcanoes: Mt Batur (1,717m) and Mt Rinjani (3,726m) to witness rugged and magnificent views
- Experience a majestic sunrise on Mt Rinjani, taking in the spectacular view of Segara Anak Lake and the island of Lombok stretching far below
- Explore the famous Batur crater
- Trek through the forests, coconut groves and rice paddy fields that Bali is famous for
- Swim in the crater lakes and bathe in the hot springs
- Make new memories and lifelong friends in a group of other Fellows and Members from across the globe
- Need further convincing? Live the memories of the 'Kili climbers' in 2016.
Details and fees
Trip duration: 9 days, Friday 11 May (night) – Sunday 20 May.
Difficulty: Moderate to Challenging
Accommodation: 2 nights camping, 3 nights guesthouse, 1 night hotel
Sponsorship target: £1000 (beyond cost of trip – see below)
Costs: There are two fee options: if you wish to depart from London, the flight is included in the fee. If you are arranging your own travel from elsewhere or outside of the UK, you pay a ‘land-only’ fee.
- Estimated regular fee (including flights from London, U.K.): £1590-1690
- Estimated land-only fee: £1000
Fees will be confirmed in July when flights become available to book.
Register your interest
Register for further information by Tuesday 4 July 2017.
Complete this form to register
We will be in touch with further information shortly after you submit the form.
We will be travelling with World Expeditions, who are responsible tourism advocates and our preferred ‘off the beaten track’ tour operator.