Embark on the adventure of a lifetime and climb a volcano in Indonesia, as part of a passionate group taking on the challenge to raise money for global women’s health.
Following the success of the Kilimanjaro trip in 2016, join us in our next 9-day adventure to Indonesian isles Bali and Lombok on 11-20 May 2018 or 8-17 June 2018. We look forward to gathering a group of passionate individuals for this once-in-a-lifetime trip! Colleagues, families and friends are most welcome to join the team with you.
Why should I come?
- Summit 2 volcanoes: Mt Batur (1,717m) and Mt Rinjani (3,726m) to witness rugged and magnificent views
- Experience a majestic sunrise on Mt Rinjani, taking in the spectacular view of Segara Anak Lake and the island of Lombok stretching far below
- Explore the famous Batur crater
- Trek through the forests, coconut groves and rice paddy fields that Bali is famous for
- Swim in the crater lakes and bathe in the hot springs
- Make new memories and lifelong friends in a group of other Fellows and Members from across the globe
- Need further convincing? Live the memories of the 'Kili climbers' in 2016
Details and fees
Trip duration: 9 days, Friday 11 May (night) – Sunday 20 May 2018 or Friday 8 June – Sunday 17 June 2018
Difficulty: Moderate to Challenging
Accommodation: 2 nights camping, 3 nights guesthouse, 1 night hotel
Sponsorship target: £1000 (beyond cost of trip – see below)
Costs: There are two fee options: if you wish to depart from London, the flight is included in the fee. If you are arranging your own travel from elsewhere or outside of the UK, you pay a ‘land-only’ fee.
- Regular fee (including flights from London, UK): £1640
- Land-only fee: £975
If you'd like to take part or have any queries, please email email@example.com
We will be travelling with World Expeditions, who are responsible tourism advocates and our preferred ‘off the beaten track’ tour operator.