The RCOG holds an exclusive place in the London Marathon on 23 April 2017.
We are looking for a champion of women’s health, whether they’re an RCOG Fellow, Member, Trainee or member of the public, to fly the flag for Team RCOG in the race.
If you think you’re up to the challenge please read the following information and fill out the form below.
What is required of you
- Non-refundable registration fee of £150
- Minimum sponsorship target of £2,000
- Responsibility to make sure you’re fit, healthy and well enough for the event
What to expect from us
- Guaranteed place in the Virgin Money London Marathon 2017
- Personalised fundraising resources and 1:1 support
- Team RCOG running vest
- Regular contact and communication with the development team
- Logistical support in the lead up to and on the day of the Marathon
To apply to run the London Marathon for Team RCOG, please fill out the form below by Friday 25 November 2016. The successful applicant will be able to elect whether to fundraise for UK - or globally focussed work in women’s health.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 20 7772 6414.
We look forward to welcoming you to Team RCOG.