Through generous funding from the American Gynecological Club and the Gynaecological Visiting Society of Great Britain, the RCOG can offer up to £1,200 to an individual to visit and gain knowledge from a specific centre offering new techniques of clinical management within O&G.
Eligibility and requirements
This award is open to Trainees in the UK and Republic of Ireland and their equivalents in the USA in alternating years. For the year 2018, only applicants from the USA are eligible.
Applicants may make a submission to travel from the UK to the USA.
- Travel must take place within 12 months of the award being made
- The award may only be used for the purpose outlined in your original application
- A detailed report (maximum 1000 words), including pictures if necessary, must be submitted to the RCOG Awards Administrator within eight weeks after the elective
Your application will be judged on the following criteria:
- Presentation and planning
- Originality of elective
- Evidence of student supervision and support
- Level of involvement
- Benefit to applicant
- Benefit to NHS
Closing date for applications
Please ensure you read the guidance on submitting your application before entering any of the awards.
To apply, please visit http://americangynclub.org/agcgvs-fellowship/
The deadline for 2018 applications is Saturday 30 June 2018.