Through the generosity of The EGA Hospital Charity, we award a prize of £5,000 to one UK trainee in the field of obstetrics and gynaecology in memory of Miss Anne Boutwood FRCOG.
Eligibility and requirements
The Fellowship is awarded to a UK trainee to facilitate travel overseas to enable research or training for the purposes of personal development and to enhance the awardee’s contribution to the specialty of obstetrics and gynaecology.
The successful applicant will be required to provide a report on their travelling fellowship.
- Travel must take place within 12 months of the award being made
- The award may only be used for the purpose outlined in your original application
- A detailed report (maximum 1,000 words), including pictures if necessary, must be submitted to the RCOG Awards Administrator within eight weeks after the elective
Your application will be judged on the following criteria:
- Presentation and planning
- Evidence of supervision
- Relevance of project to career development in O&G
- Level of involvement
- Benefit to the NHS
- Benefit to the local community
Please ensure you read the guidance on submitting your application before entering any of the awards.
To apply, please send your application form (Word document) to the Awards Administrator email@example.com by midnight on Friday 31 May 2019.