The Bernhard Baron Charitable Trust has generously endowed to the RCOG two travel scholarships in obstetrics and gynaecology for Fellows and Members of the College worth up to £6,000 each.
Eligibility and requirements
This fantastic scholarship is available to RCOG Fellows and Members wishing to undertake short-term travel to expand their knowledge in an area in which he or she already has experience.
Successful applicants are required to provide a report on their travelling fellowship.
- Travel must take place within 12 months of the award being made
- The award may only be used for the purpose outlined in your original application
- A detailed report (maximum 1,000 words), including pictures if necessary, must be submitted to the RCOG Awards Administrator within eight weeks after the elective
You will be judged on the following criteria:
- Planning and presentation
- Relevance of project to career development in O&G
- Level of involvement
- Value to the NHS
- Value to personal development
Closing date for applications
Please ensure you read the guidance on submitting your application before entering any of the awards.
2018 applications closed on Thursday 31 May 2018.
The winner will be notified in October 2018.