The RCOG is able to offer a travel fellowship, generously endowed by the late Dr Thomas Watts Eden, of up to £5,000. The winner can use the funds to visit any other department(s) within O&G or a related discipline to gain additional knowledge and experience.
Eligibility and requirements
This Fellowship is open to medical graduates (who graduated within the last 2 years) who are currently undertaking a research project.
- Travel must take place within 12 months of the award being made
- The award may only be used for the purpose outlined in your original application
- A detailed report (maximum 1000 words), including pictures if necessary, must be submitted to the RCOG Awards Administrator within eight weeks after the elective
Your application will be judged on the following criteria:
- Does the proposal fit the brief
- Quality and relevance of project to career development
- Level of personal involvement
- Quality of the centre/place where funds will be spent
Please ensure you read the guidance on submitting your application before entering any of the awards.
To apply, please send your application form (Word document) to the Awards Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Friday 31 May 2019.