Each year, the RCOG invites foundation trainees to tell us why they’ve chosen a career in O&G for the Why Obs and Gynae? prize.
You can read some recent submissions below. We hope that you find these inspiring, and that they help you to decide whether O&G is the career for you.
- Kathryn Basnayake, FY2 City Hospital Birmingham
- Dan Borlase, William Harvey Hospital, Kent
- Rachel Boyce, FY2 Southern General Hospital, Glasgow
- Rima Dhillon, City Hospital, Birmingham
- Suzy Duckworth, FY2
- Harry Gibson, FY2 Royal Free Hospital
- Kimberley Gibson, FY2 Crosshouse Hospital, NHS Ayrshire and Arran
- Annabel Harbidge, FY1 Heart of England Foundation Trust
- Navneet Kaur, FY1 Edinburgh
- Naila Khan, Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother's Hospital, Kent
For more information about a career in O&G, please read the FAQs.
For any other queries, please see the full list of contacts at the College.