Vacancies for the RCOG Trainees’ Committee, which meets 3 times a year at the College, are posted here.
Read the about the Trainees' Committee, including its remit, constitution, membership and meeting dates.
Read the Trainees' Committee Regional Representative role description (PDF 500KB)
National Trainees’ Committee Regional Representatives Elections
Following the recent call for nominations, voting has now opened for the following regions:
- East of England
- East Midlands
- London N, E & C
- Scotland N, S & E
- Scotland West
- Yorkshire & the Humber
We are inviting all eligible trainees to vote electronically by the closing date of Monday 24 August 2020 (17:00hrs). Please refer to your individual invite (sent by email) and follow the links to the candidates’ profiles and voting page.
Important information regarding the election process:
- To be eligible to vote for a representative, trainees must hold a National Training Number and are either currently subscribed to the Trainees’ Register OR post-MRCOG but not yet appointed to a consultant post.
- Trainees will only be eligible to vote for the representative in their specific region.
- The election process is supported by the data in your ePortfolio as of 31 July 2020. Trainees who have missing post or training details will not be able to vote.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to register trainees to vote once the election process is live.
Please direct any queries to SpecialtyTrainingCCT@rcog.org.uk
The eligibility criteria for trainees who wish to stand for the Trainees’ Committee elections, or to nominate candidates, are as follows:
Standing candidates must be:
- A trainee from the relevant region who has an NTN, Part 1 MRCOG and is on the Trainees’ Register or post MRCOG
- Has a minimum of two calendar years training remaining in respect of their projected certificate of completion of training (CCT) date
- Trainee who has subscribed to the Trainees’ Register OR
- Is post-MRCOG but not yet appointed to a consultant post.
For further information please email: SpecialtyTrainingCCT@rcog.org.uk
Trainees' Committee election nomination form
Please note that the information provided in the questions marked * will be seen by eligible voters