To register for an Advanced Professional Module (APM), you need to apply prospectively to the RCOG.
- If you are an NTN holder, you should discuss your APM plans with your clinical educational supervisor
- If you are a consultant / non-training grade, you should discuss your APM plans as your annual appraisal
- All doctors need to consult with their regional ATSM Director to confirm training in the APM is available.
This includes signatures from the people involved in the specific APM
- APM Academic Educational Supervisor
- Clinical Educational Supervisor (for NTN holders)
- Clinical Director (for consultants / non-training grades)
- Regional ATSM Director
Send the completed form to email@example.com, together with the registration fee of £154.
Find out more
If you need any help or advice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7772 6348.