You need to collate a minimum of 10 TO1 forms (send out more than 10 requests to ensure you receive an adequate number of responses).
You’ll need to include:
- Your current supervising consultant(s) – at least 3
- Senior members of nursing and midwifery staff in different clinical areas – e.g. antenatal setting, labour ward, gynaecological wards and outpatient clinics, theatres (both obstetric and gynaecological) – at least 3
- Trainees – at least 3 (at all levels)
- Senior clinician from other specialties outside of O&G – at least 1
- Specific individuals as directed by ARCP panel objectives.
- TO1s should not be completed by a single person on behalf of a group.
- The process for completing TO1 forms is managed through your ePortfolio and works as follows:
- As a default the trainee should send out TO1s, although the ES can send on behalf of the trainee after discussion together
- You send out the forms using the Ticket Request function in the ePortfolio
- You’ll be able to see the number of forms that have been completed, but not the content; only your Educational Supervisor and College Tutor can see the content. If you have a concern or query about the content of a TO1 you can request this to be released in a non-anonymised form.
Last updated March 2020