Documents required for an MTI application
You must provide a complete application with all the documents listed below.
Please clearly state your name (in full as it appears in your passport) and RCOG registration number on each document.
All forms should be downloaded, completed and emailed to email@example.com before the deadline.
Any incomplete applications will not be considered.
1-4: Combine your own documents into a bundle
The following documents 1-4 should be completed and combined into one single document (bundle).
You must send this bundle attached in one single email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following email subject:
MTI Application 2021 _ [your name in full] _ [your RCOG registration number]
- Application form (Word document 992kb)
- Scanned copy of your valid IELTS certificate OR scanned copy of your Occupational English Test (OET). This must be valid until the end of December 2021.
- Scanned copy of the Assessment of Training (AoT) letter from the RCOG Examination Department, confirming your assessment of training for the Part 2 MRCOG.
- Scanned copy of your passport
The combined bundle should also include scanned copies of any relevant certificates, publications, or additional documents.
All of the above documents must be sent in one (1) email, ideally in the same bundle. We will not be able to track documents for MTI application sent in separate emails and different dates. Before submitting the application, please make sure all required documents for the application are correctly attached and complete.
5-6: Professional references and HoD forms
The following documents 5-6 must be completed and sent to email@example.com directly by/from the supervisors and Head of Department themselves.
- Two (2) professional references (Word document 903kb)
- You must ask two (2) referees to complete the reference form for you. One of these must be someone who currently supervises your training.
- Referees should be Members or Fellows of the RCOG but we will accept references from other supervisors should you have problems with contacting Fellows or Members.
- Reference forms must be sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org separately, and must come directly from the referees themselves.
- Head of department (HoD) form (Word document 905kb)
Your Head of Department must complete and send the form directly to email@example.com.
If you do not have a direct Head of Department, please ask the most senior supervisor in O&G to complete this form.
Please note that the HoD must not be one of your 2 professional referees.