Make sure your MTI application is complete
You must provide a complete application with all the documents.
Please clearly state your name (in full as it appears in your passport) and RCOG registration number on each document.
All forms should be downloaded, completed and emailed to email@example.com before the deadline.
Any incomplete applications will not be considered.
The combined bundle should also include scanned copies of any relevant certificates, publications, or additional documents.
All of the documents must be sent in one (1) email, ideally in the same bundle. We will not be able to track documents for MTI application sent in separate emails and different dates. Before submitting the application, please make sure all required documents for the application are correctly attached and complete.
- We must receive all parts of your application by the deadline for your application to be eligible. Incomplete applications, or applications received after the deadline, will not be assessed.
- There is no flexibility in the criteria for the scheme. All applicants must ensure they obtain the correct IELTS/OET score (including OET@Home) and have the required amount of postgraduate training with no gaps in employment in the last 12 months.
- Complete applications which meet the full criteria will be taken forward for assessment by the MTI Selection Panel in January 2021.
- You will not be contacted until your application is marked by the assessment panel. Please accept the automatic reply message as confirmation of receipt of your application.
We receive an incredibly high number of applications and cannot respond to individual enquiries regarding the application and assessment process.
- If your application has met the standard set at the assessment meeting, you will then be required to attend an interview with the local International Representative Committee (IRC) chairs. Following this, you will be informed whether you have been successful / waitlisted in the MTI 2021 round. However, this does not mean that you will receive a job offer. Successful candidates will be matched with available posts in order of the scores obtained during the assessment (highest scoring applicants will be matched with hospitals first). The number of placed applicants will depend of the number of jobs being offered.
- We will contact those shortlisted who have not been successfully placed in the MTI 2021 round by mid-October 2021. If not placed but you still meet the eligibility criteria, you would be welcome to re-apply the following year.
- Unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted individually. We regret we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates.